Our Panoramic & Prague Castle Bike Tour takes you along Prague's Vltava River and through beautiful Letna Park, which overlooks the city and provides excellent photo opportunities. It also serves as a backdrop to a broad historical overview of this magical city. We stop at the Prague Castle, the World's Largest Castle Complex, according to The Guinness Book of World Records. After we continue on to Petrin Park, which provides more panoramic views of the city. We also will go through the New town, Wenceslas Square and back to where we started - Praha Bike shop.
In just a few hours, you'll know Prague in a way that is not possible without a bicycle!
Our Panoramic & Prague Castle Bike Tour is designed to complement the Classic City Bike Tour. Each tour offers different views and unique perspectives. Together, both tours will give you the complete Prague experience while offering a unique way to see this magical city.
- Ride along Vltava River
- Letna Park & Panoramic Views of Prague
- Prague Metronome, former location of World's Largest Stalin Statue
- Prague Castle
- Petrin Park
- Kampa Park
- New Town
- Wenceslas Square
- Old Town Square
- Guided Tour with friendly English speaking tour guide
- Quality 24 gear Bicycle Rent and Insurance
- Helmets, baskets & bungee cords
- Free City map & storage of your bags
- Rain poncho
- We provide tours in English. Tours in other languages are offered upon request
We provide tours in English. Tours in other languages are offered upon request
Tours is 2.5 hours and does not include lunch break but only toilet break and stop for the drink
Guest must be able to ride a bike, no training is provided