Our Classic City Tour takes you through the highlights of Prague without having to go uphill. You'll receive numerous facts and legends about Prague's magnificent history from our friendly expert guides. Learn all about why Prague is one of the most fascinating cities in the world while enjoying a relaxing, easy-paced bike ride. Travel all through the Old & New Town, Small & Jewish quarter while absorbing the varying historical sights and architecture.
A few hours later the city will be thoroughly revealed at a level otherwise not possible without a bicycle!
Our Classic City Bike Tour is designed to complement the Panoramic Castle City Tour, which offers you a different bike ride as well as a different perspective of the city. Together, both tours will give you the complete Prague experience while offering a unique way to see this magical city.
- Municipal House & Powder Gate
- Estate & National Theaters
- The Dancing House & Panoramic River Views of Prague
- Mala Strana or 'Lesser Town'
- John Lennon Wall
- Kampa Park
- Charles Bridge
- Josefov/Jewish Quarter
- Astronomical Clock & Old Town Square
- Guided Bike Tour with friendly English speaking tour guide
- History and explanation of all the famous and interesting sites in Prague
- Optional wireless receiver with single headphone speaker (to listen to your tour guide's stories & safety directions during the tour)
- Quality Bicycle Rent and Insurance
- Helmets, baskets & bungee cords
- Free City map & storage of your bags
- Rain poncho
- Warm gloves (in the winter time)
- We provide tours in English. Tours in other languages are offered upon request
- Tours is 2.5 hours long and does not include lunch break but only stop for drink and toilet break
- Guest must be able to ride a bike, no training is provided
- Participant weight limitation: under 125Kg (270lbs)
- Tag along (attached behind the adult bike) & Rear Child seat (up to 22Kg (49lbs) are available
- The tour is suitable for beginners and advanced riders, for young and old,
and even for people who haven't been on a bicycle for years ;-)