Skip the hills and let one of our expert guides take you on a ride through the center of the Czech capital while learning all about Czech culture and its complex history. Discover why Prague is one of the most fascinating cities in European history with this easy-paced bike ride that goes through the New Town and Old Town, across the river to Kampa park and Lesser Town (Mala Strana), through Jewish quarter and Old Town Square.
A few hours later the city will be thoroughly revealed at a level otherwise not possible without a bicycle!
Our Classic City Bike Tour is designed to complement the Panoramic Castle City Tour, which offers you a different bike ride as well as a different perspective of the city. Together, both tours will give you the complete Prague experience while offering a unique way to see this magical city.
- Municipal House & Powder Gate
- Estate & National Theaters
- The Dancing House & Panoramic River Views of Prague
- Mala Strana or 'Lesser Town'
- John Lennon Wall
- Kampa Park
- Charles Bridge
- Josefov/Jewish Quarter
- Astronomical Clock & Old Town Square
- Guided Bike Tour with friendly English speaking tour guide
- History and explanation of all the famous and interesting sites in Prague
- Optional wireless receiver with single headphone speaker (to listen to your tour guide's stories & safety directions during the tour)
- Quality Bicycle Rent and Insurance
- Helmets, baskets & bungee cords
- Free City map & storage of your bags
- Rain poncho
- Warm gloves (in the winter time)
- We provide tours in English. Tours in other languages are offered upon request
- Tours is 2.5 hours long and does not include lunch break but only stop for drink and toilet break
- Guest must be able to ride a bike, no training is provided
- Participant weight limitation: under 125Kg (270lbs)
- Kids bikes, Tag along (attached behind the adult bike) & Rear Child seat (up to 22Kg (49lbs) are available
- The tour is suitable for beginners and advanced riders, for young and old, and even for people who haven't been on a bicycle for years ;-)