That's where it all started: first settlement, first legend of Prague, Princess Libuse ... Vysehrad Castle.
Vysehrad castle was built in the 10th century and is situated on a hill looking over the Vltava River and city of Prague. Located within the castle is the Church of Saints Paul and Peter, the oldest building in Prague St.Martin's Rotunda as well as the Vysehrad cemetery, containing the remains of many famous people from Czech history. Take a ride around the beautiful surroundings, explore the castle walls, the spectacular view of Prague and find out about Devil's column. Here you will experience some of the best views of this historical city.
- Ride along Vltava River
- Vysehrad castle
- Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul
- the oldest building in Prague St.Martin's rotunda
- Vysehrad cemetery
- Panoramic viewpoints
- Guided Bike Tour with friendly English speaking tour guide
- History comments and explanation of the Prague's sites
- Wireless receiver with single headphone speaker (to listen to your tour guide's stories & safety directions during the tour)
- Quality Bicycle Rent and Insurance
- Helmets, baskets & bungee cords
- Free City map & storage of your bags
- Rain poncho